- 3D sheet Heartbeat
- wooden skewers
- acrylic paint pink and orange
- glitter glue
- card stock pink and orange
- 3D foam squares
- double sided adhesive tape
- ribbon, raffia
Cut out your chosen hearts and decorate with glitter (optional).
- Paint the skewers in matching pink or orange.
- Use the largest heart from each of your 3D images, place it
on matching pink or orange card stock and trace around it.
- Now cut out this heart from the card stock. It will become the back side
of the heart.
- Assemble your chosen 3D images with the 3D foam squares.
- Place the double sided adhesive tape vertically along the middle of the
card stock heart.
- Place the skewer on top of the tape, so that the top of the skewer doesn't
- Now attach the assembled 3D heart to the card stock heart with 3D foam
- Decorate with ribbons or raffia.
*** $6.00 Special
3D sheet Heartbeat
3d foam pads (100)
ribbon and raffia
Email your questions to email@example.com
our full range of 3D sheets or for more ideas -