- With a wide paintbrush evenly cover canvas incl. sides with a thin layer
of Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Peel off the bottom two layers of the serviette and position the top layer
on your canvas. The serviette will be
slightly bigger than the canvas.
- Cover canvas with baking paper and iron the serviette on with a dry,
medium set iron. The heat melts the Mod
` Podge and bonds the serviette with the canvas. Let cool down.
- Stand the canvas on one side and iron on the overlapping bit of serviette
on the opposite side. Repeat this for
the other three sides. You may find that the sides are not
completely covered by the serviette. Then either try to
continue the image and paint the sides in the colour of the
serviette, or use a complementing colour to make it
look like a frame.
- Again, to protect your work, apply another layer of Mod Podge. Be
careful not to repeatedly brush over the
serviette images, as they may become soft and
- We used a few tiny star shaped sequins to decorate the yellow fish's
tail and applied a little glitter glue to the
Email your questions to
our full range of serviettes or for more ideas -