IT'S A BOY !!!
- 3D sheet Baby
- cardstock yellow and green
- fine paintbrush and black acrylic paint or
- double sided adhesive foam pads
- cut green cardstock to size (13.5 x 27 cm) and fold in half
- cut a 7.5 x 7.5cm frame from yellow cardstock and place in middle of card
- cut out 6 parts of the baby image, colour the edges with a black marker or
fine brush and black paint
- with double sided adhesive foam pads mount your
layers to form the 3D image
- cut out dummy, ball and dice and glue on with foam pads
- set two eyelets and add ribbons
Email your questions to
our full range of 3D sheets or for more ideas - click here!
Photograph courtesy of Vielseidig Verlag GmbH