- Seal the pot with Bond Crete (follow the instructions on the
- Paint the pot in the colour of your choice. Remember to use light shades
only, as serviettes loose
their colour when glued onto dark backgrounds.
- serviette Red Suns
- broken terracotta pot of any size
- Bond Crete (see note)
- acrylic paint
- Mod Podge
- glitter glue
- Cut out the images and peel off the bottom two layers of the serviette.
- Position image. With a flat paint brush, beginning from the centre of the
image, carefully spread
the Mod Podge over the image. Let dry.
- Seal the whole pot with another layer of Mod Podge.
- If you like, add some glitter. That will give the pot an extra sparkle
when the candle is lit.
***NOTE: Bond Crete is a bonding and sealing agent, available from hardware
stores. It's an inexpensive way to seal your craftwork before painting. I
bought a 250ml bottle about two years ago, have used it for about 60-70
projects and it's still half full!!!
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
our full range of serviettes or for more ideas - click here!