- Paint the eggs with one coat of white acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Only working with the top layer of the serviette, tear out random pieces
(approx 1" x 1" in size)
or follow a pattern (see hearts and roses).
- Place the pieces right side up on a paper towel or plate.
- With the flat brush pick up a little Mod Podge and then one serviette
piece at a time. Place it on the
egg and gently brush it on. Repeat until surface is covered.
Overlapping is allowed and creates different
shades of colours. Allow to dry.
- If you wish, paint over the egg with a layer of KindyGlitz in the colour
of your choice.
- Attach matching ribbons with a pin dipped in Mod Podge.