NOTE: You will need a bit of patience for this project as the mirror is
smaller than the serviettes and images have
to be cut to size and put together like a puzzle! The result
is very rewarding though!!
- 'Malma' is a timber frame mirror. You can leave the 'natural look' or
give it a few coats in the colour of
your choice. Please use light shades only, as
serviettes loose their colour when glued onto dark backgrounds.
- Cut out the images (see NOTE) and peel off the bottom two layers of
- With a flat paint brush apply a thin layer of Mod Podge over the whole
top side of mirror. Let dry.
- Position images, cover with baking paper and iron on the images with a dry, medium set iron. The
the images onto the surface.
- Let cool down, then carefully lift the paper off the surface. If you find
spots that have not bonded, repeat the
- To protect your work, apply another layer of Mod Podge. Be careful not
to repeatedly brush over the
serviette images, as they may become soft and
Email your questions to
our full range of serviettes or for more ideas -