- serviette 'It's all Christmas'
- organza bags in light colours
- Dala Waterproofing Medium
- flat paintbrush
- piece of cardboard
- Kindy Glitz
Cut a piece
of cardboard to insert into the organza bag. This will avoid the fabric
medium transferring to the other side of the bag.
Cut out serviette motifs and peel off the two back layers. Only
use the top layer.
Place image on bag and brush on with paintbrush dipped in
- Wipe off excess glue with fingers or soft cloth while still moist.
- Let dry and highlight with glitter, if desired.
Email your questions to