* In case you can't find a
square plate, try a canvas or a square of ply wood
- serviette Rapunzel's World
- glitter sticker Rapunzel's World
- craft wood plate 29 x 29cm *
- white acrylic paint
- Mod Podge
- baking paper
- Kindy Glitz
- Paint the plate with two layers of white acrylic paint
- Using only the top layer of the serviette, cut out
- Measure the side parts of the plate and cut out from
the striped border design of the serviette
- Position the image in
the middle of the plate and -using
a flat paintbrush with a little podge- gently brush over it.
It's best to start from the middle and move in an outward
direction. Let dry.
- Now apply a thin layer of Mod Podge over the four sides
of the plate. Let dry.
- Position cut out striped borders around the sides of the
plate, cover with baking paper and iron on with a dry,
medium set iron.
The podge now melts
the images onto the surface.
In case you decorate a canvas or flat piece of craft wood,
you can also use this method for the middle part.
- Once all serviette parts have dried, seal with another
layer of Mod Podge. Let dry.
- If desired, highlight a few stripes and details with
Kindy Glitz and add glitter stickers