- Cut out bunnies, flower with bee, snail, sun and a
- Paint in- and outside of pot with one layer of white
acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Squeeze a little white and a little light blue paint on
a plate next to each other. Using the sponge pick up
white and blue paint at the same time and dab the
paint all over the pot. This achieves a more 'natural'
look. Let dry.
- Peel off the top layer of the serviette cut outs. Hold
one of the cut outs in place.
- With the flat brush pick up a little Mod Podge and
gently brush over the image. Let dry before you
apply the next image.
- When all images are dry, paint on the grass with light
green acrylic paint.
- Using the yellow glitter, draw the sun's rays.
- Apply the small carrots on the top rim of the inside.
- To protect your work, go over the whole pot with
another layer of Mod Podge.