- Cut out all the images and using either the paintbrush or the marker,
carefully colour the edges.
- Use double-sided tape to attach bottom layer of the 3D image to the white
- Build the rest of the 3D image using mounting pads.
- Trim the right side of the card front at the same width of the ribbon.
- With the double sided tape attach the ribbon vertically at inner page.
- Now glue the red card onto the front of the cream card and then the
with the 3D image onto the red card, always using double sided tape.
- We added some glitter glue to highlight the antlers.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of 3D
sheets or for more ideas - click here!