Photograph courtesy of Express Publications
Santa Claus (bag)
Let it snow (cushion left)
Santa's Helper (cushion centre)
You will need:
- cotton/calico cushion or bags
- HeatnBond iron-on adhesive
- baking paper
- Dala Waterproofing Medium
- glitter glue
our full range of serviettes or for more ideas - click here!
- Peel off the two white layers of the serviette, use only the top
- Cut a 34cm square of HeatnBond and place the serviette face up on the
- Cover with baking paper and iron on with a dry, hot iron for about one
- Lift the baking paper gently and check if sides and corners have bonded.
If not, repeat.
- Let cool, then carefully lift the baking paper off the serviette.
- Now peel the backing sheet off the HeatnBond.
- Position the serviette on the cushion/bag, cover it with baking paper and
iron it as before.
- Again, check that is has bonded and allow it to cool before lifting off the
- Seal the image with a coat of Dala
Waterproofing Medium and leave
to dry, then heat set it with a dry medium set iron for 3 minutes. The fabric is now hand washable
in warm water.
- Try adding some glitter glue to highlight the snowflakes, stars, etc.
Email your questions to email@example.com