These great stickers transform any glazed surface into a colourful piece of art in minutes - without firing!
Are you sick of looking at your boring old china? Why not give it a new face in 5 easy steps?
- Clean the surface of your piece using methylated spirit or glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Cut out your motif.
- Carefully peel the motif including the protective transfer film away from the white backing paper.
- Position the motif and then firmly rub it on with particular attention given to the edges.
- Finally peel off the transfer film and go over the sticker again with a soft cloth, tissue or paper towel.
can be removed with a sharp pointy knife, however, they cannot be
re-used once taken off.
Although tests showed that stickers are waterproof and scratch resistant, we strongly recommend hand washing.
Please allow the stickers to cure at least 4 days before the first wash.
Stickers are not to be used in microwaves or ovens. However, hot liquids such as coffee or tea will not damage the stickers.
- personalise mugs for family and friends
- gift packs including mug and stickers
- school holiday project
- keep the kids busy at the next birthday party
- get together with the girls for a chat and rub-a-mug